The plastic collar in the image below is cracked and needs replaced. Does anyone know what make of faucet this is so i can track down parts. The knob has remnant of blue paint on it.

enter image description here

  • the knob tells us noting, keep looking for some kind of marker
    – Traveler
    May 16, 2023 at 1:01
  • 3
    There are multiple duplicate questions with much better pictures, some good enough that someone could actually sort it out. This picture, well, you can see it's a frost free sillcock, but there's no detail to help with what one it might be. The usual advice is to take it to a plumbing supply, or replace the whole thing. If you only shop at big-box stores, replace is really it. A decent plumbing supply will most likely be able to get you parts.
    – Ecnerwal
    May 16, 2023 at 1:22
  • Blue colour on a knob just means it should be used on/for cold water line, but works just as well on the hot(red) water taps.
    – crip659
    May 16, 2023 at 12:34

1 Answer 1


Trying to identify the manufacturer will be near impossible from the pictures you provided. Your best bet would be to bring the old one into your home store or better yet, a plumbing supply store, and have them try to identify replacement parts. You could also try any local stores because they might have supplied the original to the builders and would have parts. Honestly, I would just replace the the old one with a new one and since you've already removed it, half the work is done.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.