First, the facts:
- We live in Western Oregon (lots of moisture)
- Home was built in 1979
- Bathroom exhaust fans are vented into attic
- I like to do things once and do it right I am planning on venting the exhaust outside
- If I vent the exhaust to an outside wall, should I place the vent high up on the wall so it is protected by the roof? But will I get moisture buildup on bottom of the eave?
- Should I place the exhaust vent lower on the outside wall? It will not be as protected by the eave.
- What type of vent should I use? Is it different than a dryer vent?