I’m changing the load panel in a mobile home with additions to gain additional circuits.
Outside a few feet from home is the service pole with meter and a 100 amp disconnect.
I became concerned about the entrance wire because it is a fine stranded wire like automotive battery cables or like welding equipment wiring. The picture shows the work in progress and it is complete now but I wonder if this type wire is anything to be concerned about especially since I will be adding to the load draw with a central heat pump.
In the red square you can sort of see the fine strands that the entrance wire has. I can’t get better pictures until I return to this vacation home.
But what I have is very similar to this
Edit: Returned and pulled old wire out. It was in a heavy rubber jacket that had writing on it indicating it was mobile home wire like one uses for a camper at at campground. It stated it was for 50 amps.
Replaced with #1 copper wire on hots and neutral and #3 copper on ground.