I have an old door with what looks like a wooden equivalent to weatherstripping. The door, and frame have mating parts that interlock. I'm trying to figure out what its called, to have a chance at replacing a segment. Any direction would help (even a better search term)


Door side


Frame side

frame side


Usually this stuff is metal, known as "interlocking weatherstrip", but since that's not a great search term, it's often found in the same vicinity as "spring bronze weatherstripping". Check kilianhardware.com, under the springbronze tab.

  • This seems to be the right phrase to look for. Thanks! – Alexis Brito Jul 23 '15 at 13:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.