I purchased a faucet with integral Flex Hoses. One of the hoses is not long enough to reach the supply line.

The hose has a female thread swivel type fitting. Can I purchase a Male-Female extension or is there another simple way to make the Flex Hose reach?

  • 5
    Does the faucet side of the hose have a standard connection? If so, I'd get a longer hose to minimize the number of connections (each one being a potential leak location).
    – BMitch
    Aug 23, 2013 at 13:45
  • I always end up with too much hose...
    – DMoore
    Aug 23, 2013 at 20:01
  • Any big box store has various length hoses for faucets/toilets that range from I think 10" to 2'.
    – James
    Jul 24, 2015 at 19:23

1 Answer 1


Sure, you can buy the extension flex. If I were you, I'd call the store where you bought the faucet, and they will probably have it in stock. This happens to a lot of people, but it's simple to correct

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.