One of the tiles adjacent to my kitchen floor fell down.
The tile itself is still in good condition but I'm not sure how to properly reattach it. I'm guessing it would be something like:
- Chisel off old adhesive (grout?).
- Clean surrounding area and make sure it's dry.
- Apply new tile adhesive and attach the tile.
- Let it cure.
Assuming that's appropriate, I have additional questions:
- What type of adhesive should I use?
- How much of it do I put on?
- Is there anything I should use to keep the tile in place while it's curing?
P.S. The tile to the left looks damaged but it's just has a dirt smudge on it.