I have 2 cabinets to repair, both were damaged by water.

One, I need to replace the wood at the kickspace. It is about 1/4 inch thick.

The other cabinets had had enough water to damage the veneer on the side, but not the underlying wood. Is there a think veneer I can glue to the side of the cabinet (there is enough trim to hide the installation that is 1/4 inch or so)

If these products exist where can I find them? I have been searching online with no luck.

enter image description here

  • A simple search showed many places to buy veneer.
    – crip659
    Apr 26, 2021 at 18:25
  • 1
    Are you sure the underlying wood is good? Usually when veneer is damaged like that it's because the cabinet's made of particle board which collapses when exposed to water/moisture.
    – JACK
    Apr 26, 2021 at 18:28
  • 3
    Does this answer your question? How to deal with this water damage
    – isherwood
    Apr 26, 2021 at 18:41


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.