I have a sliding door. The part that the the lock interacts with, on the wall, has broken. It looks like a double hook (pictures attached).

I went to home depot and no one knew what it was or where to find it. Does anyone have a clue?

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


I was able to find it.

It is called a 'Patio Door Keeper for Yale Ogron Sliding Glass Door', by manufacturer Barton Kramer.

Home Depot Link

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.