The goal is to replace a plastic T5 tombstones has melted. The side 'wings' fold-in so it can be 'dropped-into' the fixture.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

There are approximately 100+ tombstones and one has melted. Is there a clever technique to identify a suitable replacement part? Google & Amazon searches have not produced high confidence results.


Replacement part purchased and successfully deployed: https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-13660-SWP-Fluorescent-Lampholder-Mounted/dp/B003AURQWW/

Next time I will purchase shunted, because I do not use single ended bulbs.



You just need a t5 tombstone, that looks like a tall one measure it and places like 1000 bulbs.com or other places have them, depending on quanties for less than a buck. Just make sure if shunted or non shunted you get the correct type, if you get non shunted you can always add a jumper if needed.

  • Good call: purchased the part from 1000bulbs via AMZN
    – gatorback
    Jan 28 '19 at 0:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.