• Member for 6 years, 1 month
  • Last seen more than a month ago
  • New York, United States
Replacing sink trap with a flexible one?
Accepted answer
0 votes

I ended up using a Fernco Inc. PFT-150 Flex Qwik Rubber Trap. It worked really well so far and allowed for a good amount of adjustment in such a way the sink sits in it's correct position. It's been ...

View answer