Currently seeking paid work.
In my former job, I did a variety of things such as
- documenting how things worked,
- adding features or fixing bugs in a legacy PHP codebase,
- setting up Windows web servers with IIS (yes, they were WIMP-y),
- setting up securities on web servers - content security policy and updating the cipher suites used (I've turned a C-grade server into an A-grade server based on SSL Labs),
- administering SharePoint sites and permissions,
- working with SSO vendors to set up CAS or SAML SSO,
- maintaining and updating in-house PL/SQL packages and modifications,
- changing branding and deploying mobile apps to Google Play and Apple App stores (did not develop these).
On my own time, I've been learning Linux administrating for a production-level server, and teaching myself nginx using local VMs or my VPS. I also help maintain the official PHP documentation. \o/
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '19 at 23:51