New answers tagged


For critical color "warmth" and "color pop" on fine wood projects (e.g. musical instruments like guitars) drying oils (e.g. tung oil, boiled linseed oil) are often used. Sometimes they are then hand-rubbed only, or wax, lacquer, shellac, or even poly are applied on top. I recommend you visit Woodworking Stack Exchange and search under the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included