Skip to main content

New answers tagged

0 votes

WPC vs SPC flooring for maximum soundproofing on upper floors

Your apartment or condo should have regulations regarding the minimum IIC and/or STC rating for flooring in an upper level unit. You should know what that rating is prior to approving or disapproving ...
RMDman's user avatar
  • 30.7k

Top 50 recent answers are included