New answers tagged

2 votes

Replace wire terminal connector to heating element

You definitely need high-temp nickel-plated spade or flag connectors. AWG 14 wire gauge is typical. I bought a whole kit of high-temp connectors at local full service/specialty electronics shop, it ...
Dick's user avatar
  • 21

Top 50 recent answers are included