New answers tagged


If that's the kind I think it is, it pulls straight out; it's just held in place by friction. Use a towel or something so if it breaks you don't slice your hand, and wiggle it back and forth a bit along the long socket axis. EDIT: These are called a Glass Wedge Bulb.

Top 50 recent answers are included