Hot answers tagged


You need an axial compressor, which (despite the name) is used to move gas/vapor (but can also function as a compressor in a closed system). A common name for this is a fan. For your purposes, it could be as simple as an in-line electric fan installed in the duct, at the duct outlet to atmosphere, or in the "container" at the duct inlet. Example:

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible