Skip to main content

New answers tagged

1 vote

Stud framing for drywall on a sloped ceiling

If the attic ventilation, insulation and vapor barrier are all done within the rafter spacing, and the rafter-to-rafter spacing is 24" (60.96cm) or less, screw the drywall into the rafters and ...
Ecnerwal's user avatar
  • 217k
0 votes

How to remove plaster or really old hard caulk (can't tell) from bathtub?

If it's firmly stuck leave it be and treat the mould instead (soak in bleach for 24 hours). (I'm not an expert, but have a similar problem when my plasterers were careless and didn't cover the ...
user187213's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included