Hot answers tagged


The messing part is a compression fitting and the chrome part a seal fitting. Tape does not solve your problem. If the compression fitting is leaking you need to replace the ring. If the seal fitting is leaking, turn off the water and disassemble the two parts. Thereafter you would be able to see where it is leaking. Anyway I propose to replace both the ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible