New answers tagged


The word for that would be ferrule, which are a European thing, and might also be seen on "cheap Chinese" items which mimic European designs. You could obtain some appropriate ferrules and a crimp tool and give it a try. My best hope is that the 4 holes are "back-stab" connectors designed to grab either a ferrule, or a wire of certain ...

Top 50 recent answers are included