Hot answers tagged


Threaded insert was the term I was looking for. I didn't find an exact replacement with the plastic connector but I'm hopeful one of the generic replacements will do the trick. Thanks to @Aloysius Defenestrate

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible