For questions dealing with grounding and bonding of electrical installations, and the specific requirements of such.
Bonded (Bonding). Connected to establish electrical continuity and conductivity.
Grounded (Grounding). Connected (connecting) to ground or to a conductive body that extends the ground connection.
Topics covered by this tag can include, but are not limited to:
- Systems, circuits, and equipment required, permitted, or not permitted to be grounded.
- Circuit conductors to be grounded on grounding systems.
- Location of grounding connections.
- Types and sizes of grounding and bonding conductors and electrodes.
- Methods of grounding and bonding.
- Conditions under which guards, isolation, or insulation may be substituted for grounding.
- NFPA 70™ National Electrical Code® Article 250