Questions tagged [paneling]

Paneling is typically the face of furniture, walls or cabinets. For questions about electrical panels, use [electrical-panel]

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
2 votes
4 answers

Finding studs behind 1" wood paneling?

I'm trying to mount a TV in our Edwardian (1906) building. The living room walls are (starting from the floor) 8" of solid wood molding, 7' of board-and-batten, 1' of plaster-and-lathe, and a box ...