I have had a kitchen spray gun in the past and now I am trying to install one again but am having difficulty. I stopped for sometime and used a soap dispenser in its place. I also replaced the kitchen faucet itself some time ago and left the house/country for a few years.

At any rate, now I don't see the push and plug to push the end of the spray gun nozzle into. Do I need to purchase a push and plug piece (if that exists) or will I have to get an entire new faucet in order to use the spray gun attachment?

Thanks. Fee

  • If you're referring to the sleeve through which the hose passes, and the base trim, they're available at hardware stores.
    – isherwood
    Commented Jul 18, 2016 at 15:21

1 Answer 1


If the faucet set currently installed in the sink is sprayer compatible, it should have a third tube coming out of the faucet body/mixing valve. Also note, unless there is a sprayer shut off valve or a fitting that automatically stops any flow to the sprayer when the mating plug is not connected, it would shoot a hard stream of water out anytime the water was turned on. My guess is that there is no sprayer feed in the set you have installed now. If you put a pic of the bottom of the set from under the sink, we would know for sure.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.