Sorry if this is obvious but I'm having a hard time contacting the manufacturer so I wanted to ask here.

I'm trying to replace my mounting brackets on a bathroom sink I have and was wondering if there are any generic or similar parts that would work.

Mounting Bracket attached to wall

Mounting bracket from another angle


I actually found out that I can actually just use glass shelf brackets.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    Please improve your answer by explaining exactly what brackets you chose and why you chose them, how you installed them, etc. Anything that might give some help to future readers facing the same problem. Thanks! – Niall C. Jul 11 '16 at 16:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.