Can I replace a cutler hammer GFCB120 breaker, with a GFCB120cs breaker? What is the difference between the two?

  • 1
    Have you tried giving Eaton's tech support a call about that mystery suffix? Jul 3, 2016 at 3:00

1 Answer 1


So, since I had questions for Eaton tech support anyway, I threw yours in with the mix, and their rep said that the "cs" suffix is simply for retail (plastic clamshell) packaging -- it's the exact same breaker either way. (The clamshell is what you typically find at a big-box store, while your average supply house would likely dispense with it and just give you the "bare" breaker without a package.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.