I want to prevent my neighbors to see through my window but allow maximum light. Blinds are not possible there in the small one. The small window

enter image description here

Some transparent layer/membrane could work, not any permanent one.

1 Answer 1


There are many films available to obscure glass -- frosted, patterned, etc.


They are self adhering and can be fairly easily removed. They come in a variety of sizes and can be cut to size.

Look for them in big box stores or window treatment stores.

 Images and links are examples only, not an endorsement of goods or sources
  • ...weird; I put exactly that pattern film on my bathroom windows... Jun 28, 2016 at 14:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.