I want to buy these:

enter image description here

To replace my existing ones:

enter image description here

I want to remove the old ones. What is the easiest way to pull them out?


I'd say to use a farm jack.

enter image description here

Use a pry-bar or a 2x4 and a block of wood till you can fit a farm jack under it. happy jacking.

  • Including a picture of a farm jack would be helpful since not everyone may be familiar with that type of jack. – The Evil Greebo Jun 20 '16 at 12:31
  • 1
    I would think just about anything you could use as a class 1 lever would be helpful here. Obviously, being careful not to slip off the spike or snap the lever would be idea. Worst case scenario, some of these things can be tapped side to side in all 4 vertical directions to loosen it up also. – BrownRedHawk Jun 20 '16 at 14:47
  • It's called a highlift Jack in my world. But then there are happy little trees in my world thanks to Bob Ross. – Alaska Man Aug 21 '16 at 0:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.