What's the name of this tool? Is it a screw driver, or a gun that shoots nails to wood, wall, etc?

How can I use it safely?


enter image description here


Looks like a WORX WX254L SD Semi-Automatic Power Screw Driver with 12 Driving Bits

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.