Below is what I am talking about. How do I fix these ? enter image description here

enter image description here


Scratches that are not all the way through the surface you can polish out, or sand out and leave a matte surface that will not show scratches so easily.

Chips can, at best, be filled with something that never quite matches, or you replace the table-top, as it's the only actual fix for those, IMPE. The canonical product that never quite matches is called "Seam-fil" evidently.

The simplest effective solution is called a tablecloth.

  • +1 for "The simplest effective solution is called a tablecloth". – Michael Karas Apr 25 '16 at 5:17
  • Thanks guys. What do I use for polishing. Tablecloth does not really work for a coffee table – MiniMe Apr 25 '16 at 14:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.