Has anyone seen this type of bracket before, or have suggestions on what it might be called? The drawing is upside down for the intended usage - basically I want the U-shaped piece on the underside of a joist, and the other piece on the top of a sheet of plywood. My goal is to slide if together to hold the plywood up.

Right now the whole idea is hypothetical - first I need to find the bracket to see what kind of load it could hold.

enter image description here

  • Looks like a TV-wall mounting bracket. – Ben Welborn Apr 19 '16 at 21:37

its called a z clip usually, but the socket side is a little different

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.