It seems hard to enter service mode. what I do is just press "Signal" then "Delay start" then "Signal" then "Delay start", but it doesn't work. what's the exact steps?
It should work with below steps:
- Press "Power" button to stop current mode if necessary.
- Unplug power line for 30 seconds.
- Open the door, then plug power line but do not press "Power" button.
- With in 30 seconds, after plugin power line.
- Close door.
- Press "Signal" then "Delay start" then "Signal" then "Delay start".
- Door will be locked and show "t01" on display.
protected by Community♦ Apr 28 '18 at 22:51
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?