Is there a specific name for the part of a bathroom nozzle the holds the washer? I have a two handles brass BR faucet with a flat wide spout that I believe need a washer which I ordered. The problem is it seems like I'm going to need a part yo hold it. When I feel the inside of the water outlet, it feels like it's missing something. I can use all of the help I can get in more ways than one! Thanks in advance!!


Aerator Assembly

enter image description here


They're all pretty standard. You should be able to find one at your local hardware store. Or, buy a faucet aerator assembly on Google.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.