enter image description here

enter image description here

We are looking for a replacement for a fixture that attaches to our hand held shower and hose. It has a female connector that slides on top of the male connector as shown. Could someone tell us what this is called, or where we could purchase a replacement?

  • Hello, and welcome to Stack Exchange. I'm not clear on what this connector is; it it just a hanger for the shower handle, or does it actually carry water? – Daniel Griscom Apr 3 '16 at 22:24

You were not very clear with your question.

I am assuming that you are looking for the fitting to which the sprayer head attaches, which then drops over the bracket peg in your first picture.

enter image description here

It is called a swivel connector. They are not "generic", they are specific to the manufacturer of your hand-held shower equipment. This one is from Alsons, a very common brand in the U.S.A. and the one I think you may have. Do an internet search for Alsons Swivel Connector.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.