My garage features an old-style T-handle very similar to Prime-Line GD 52169 or National Hardware V7643, except that the distance between the hole centers is 1-3/4".

enter image description here

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find replacement handles anywhere - the only ones available have the distance of 1-1/2". Is there any way or trick to replace the T handle without drilling new holes and replacing most of the lock?

The only part that has similarly distanced holes is an L-handle (Prime-Line GD 52123), but apart from having a different shape it also seems to feature real holes on the sides, not the shafts. I am not sure if it would fit the T-lock assembly.

enter image description here

Where can I find a replacement handle?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.