I've got a broken kitchen tap/faucet, and it's because there is a plastic bracket that fits under the sink that has broken.

I need to know the name of it because I can't search for a replacement without knowing the correct search term!

It's got a 30MM hole in it and is otherwise triangular; it fits here (excuse the ascii art!)

  +||+      <-- faucet
----------  <-- sink level
  ||||      <-- plastic bracket goes here
  ----      <-- metal plate

This is the rough shape;

    \       ___       /
      \    /   \    /
        \  \___/  /
          \     /
  • 1
    Most faucet mounting parts are proprietary to the manufacturer. Have you tried to identify who it is and contacted them?
    – bib
    Feb 22, 2016 at 21:23
  • Would it like somehow like the white element in the following picture? zonetravaux.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/… Feb 22, 2016 at 21:32

2 Answers 2


This is from an automotive store but it's the same thing: retaining washer.

enter image description here



if you cant find it, just find your local maker club and someone there can 3d print or machine it up for you.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.