Got a 2 handle bathroom faucet that seems to be leaking. I think it is a Grohe Arden (I am not the original owner of the house and the faucet is over 10 yrs old). The only place I can see Grohe written is on the aerator. Anyway, I am trying to get the handle off and get to the O ring. How do I do that. I have attached an image of the faucet. A newbie to this kind of stuff.


[removed handle] [removed the nut. now, what to do?]3

1 Answer 1


The little dome shaped item on the top of the handle is a cover. You can carefully pry it off and there will be a screw in there. Remove the screw and the handle will come off.

  • Ok, did that got to image 3 where there is lockpin sitting on top a nut. Removed the lockpin, Tried to unscrew the nut. didn't make much progress. What should I do? What is the hex nut at the base for? Feb 13, 2016 at 19:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.