I want to fir new handles to internal doors. My wife (boss) wants door handles with back plate. The problem is there is a 5cm hole in the doors where door knobs have been put in, and I cant get a backplate which is bigger than 4.8cm. whats the best thing for me to do?


You may have to order them but there are all types of handle sets with bigger back plates. Some manufacturers like Baldwin, or Omni and a few others allow "a la carte" choices, where you can specify each component of the latch sets.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.