I am searching for long (10m) pvc mat for the dressing room before big shower room and sauna. The mat is two layered. The lower layer maximises air while the top layer is for endurance. I saw such a mat in one hotel yesterday and want similar for my summer house.

I searched unsuccessfully in AliExpress.

How can you call such a mat?


How can you call such a mat?

The general name for a long thin protective mat is a runner.

enter image description here

Walmart "Vinyl Runner".

| improve this answer | |
  • That is a right direction! Some appropriate other keywords are floor runners rugs waterproof. I also used outdoor as the keyword to emphasise that the product is made of full of plastic. However, I have not precisely found such a mat made two plastic components where the lower component maximises the air circulation below. – Léo Léopold Hertz 준영 Jan 30 '16 at 20:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.