I am trying to identify this fixture, to get some rebuild parts: bathroom fixture

What approach should I use?

(It is a kitchen fixture in use in a bathroom)

  • unless you know that it's a high-end faucet, it's likely easier to just replace it. – DA01 Jan 27 '16 at 20:09
  • Interesting point. We have two matching, and would prefer to avoid replacement, for multiple reasons. – Jonesome Reinstate Monica Jan 27 '16 at 20:58
  • That looks like a kitchen faucet. If the handles are 8" on center, it's going to be considered a kitchen faucet. That could help you look in the right area at least. – JPhi1618 Jan 27 '16 at 21:16
  • @JPhi1618 Yes, you are right. Forgot that aspect! OP enhanced. – Jonesome Reinstate Monica Jan 27 '16 at 22:03

It is an American Standard "Cadet" MODEL NUMBER: 6425 http://www.americanstandard-us.com/kitchen-faucets/Cadet-Two-Handle-Kitchen-Faucet-2197/

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.