I have some Philips PAR20 2700K LEDs in my house. Some are 36 degree, others are 25 degree beams. I was wondering if there is any way to get an oval beam LED light bulb, as in a 36 by 25 degree light pool, or something equivalent to an oval shape (A° x B°). If not directly manufactured, is there some sort of lens I could put in front of a BR20 flood led lamp that can achieve this that is fairly thin?

The PAR20 lights are mounted with the Juno 440 Trim with the Juno 4-Inch IC New Construction Housing; yes this combo works, the socket can be unscrewed allowing for a gimbal to work without a whip.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.