I have what I think is a cold corner in a bedroom. Before we moved in, there was wall paper up for a number of years (as per the house selling photos and when we moved in, house was for sale for 2 years), and when I removed the paper there was no marks or issues with the wall. Now since then there is a very moldy corner next to the ceiling. I have had previous work done to my roof and the water streaming down the walls has since ceased, however there is now no water but just mold. I have washed this continually but can't get rid of it. Do I paper over it? I have found thermal like wall paper that states it is damp and mold proof. Or do I paint with anti mold paint? Or should I pay to have someone out to look at this?
Any help of advice would be appreciated.