I am decorating my new home and i've noticed a thin crack around the entire of the windowsill.

It is only visible if you are looking for it.

Is it something i need to get resolved or am i ok to fill it with something?

  • 2
    Photo would help. – keshlam Jan 3 '16 at 22:14
  • I'll get a picture tonight. – Terry Jan 4 '16 at 8:18

Yep, filler up with a finger swipe of caulk & see if it ever reappears. It's likely just a paint separation from temperature & humidity effects on different materials.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.