There appears to be moisture build up for a single window in a room. Cant tell if its inside or outside the insulation layer.

This is a double panel window (filled with argon gas).

  • I guess you can see it. We cannot however extend the internet through your eyes.
    – Michael Karas
    Dec 30 '15 at 18:45
  • It it's only a single window, then it's likely not condensation on the outside, but on the inside of the panes--which means you have a leaky seal. Need to replace the glass.
    – DA01
    Dec 30 '15 at 19:54
  • 1
    You can't touch the window to tell where the condensation is?
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 30 '15 at 22:06
  • How to add images when usung a smart phone? Dec 31 '15 at 2:27

Condensation between the glass on multi-pane windows means the seal is compromised and the inert gas between the panes has escaped. So, yes... something is wrong.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.