I have blinds where the part connecting the blinds roller and the blinds wand is broken. The part looks like:

enter image description here

What's the name of this part? How do I go about fixing / replacing it?

  • First idea was "tilt gear box", but I just made that up. Not sure if that's the actual industry term for it.
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 1 '15 at 22:25

Looks like a "wand tilt control".


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.