The lamps in my bathroom was blinking and making a hissing noise. I think the noise was coming from just one of the lamps but I'm not sure.
Now I don't have any light / power in the bathroom.
I replaced all the fuses even though I don't think any of them were broken.
I removed the light socket that I think may have caused a shirt circuit. So now I have two wires sticking out of the lamp in the ceiling.
No power in the bathroom still.
I still have light and power in the rest of my apartment.
Coild it be a short circuit in the wiring in the walls? Wouldn't that result in a broken fuse the moment I try to turn on the power?
I guess it's obvious by this post I know very little about the subject.
Any suggestions to what could be wrong and how to fix it?