What is this style or feature called? If it has a name...!

enter image description here

  • 1
    dressed stone steps and landing with side walls. – ojait Oct 22 '15 at 2:03
  • @ojait awesome! I guess it was a pretty simple question for someone who knows the answer! – jqning Oct 22 '15 at 2:28
  • errm... to be honest that was what I see in your photo (more of a description, actually). It my have an architectural title or label that someone may chime in with shortly. – ojait Oct 22 '15 at 3:00
  • 1
    Seems unfinished. I would expect it to have handrails or something. – JPhi1618 Oct 22 '15 at 14:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.