My garage door has randomly decided to not close. The door will close a few inches to a few feet before reversing. It may take 2 attempts of 10 until it will fully close. I have checked:
- Sensors are properly aligned and cleaned.
- Sensor wires are not cut or damaged from what I can see.
- This happens with both the remote and wall mounted opener.
- The light on the back of the motor blinks 4 times, which according to the manual is a sensor issue.
- I have tried to adjust the down force with no luck.
- If I manually close the garage, the garage door chain will run with no issue.
Does all of this mean that there is an issue with the actual door?