Last saturday I was prepping some food when I see this little creature dash across the floor past me carrying a tiny piece of cardboard, on further inspection around the house I found a couple of very old mice droppings in the living room and a couple under the sink, here was my action plan:
- bought a Victor Electric trap with peanut butter placed adjacent to the fridge.
- Bought an ultrasonic sound repeller for the bedroom
- 4 sticky traps around the stove back and access to the counter top.
- called exterminator and checked the poison traps (the one under the sink had been recently gnawed significantly.
- Turned the bedroom, kitchen, living room and spare room top to bottom (no evidence or droppings found)
- Dog food bag has been on the floor since forever, and no evidence of gnawing or other signs.
I am checking the kitchen twice a day, but no luck with the traps and no droppings since and no gnawing. Should I assume the issue has resolved it self with the lack of evidence and gnawing to the poison? or remain vigilant with my numerous traps.