Hey I'm looking to buy (8x) this bracket/join to make a studio box but, I'm not able to find the correct name to look up the prices online. What the name of this joint/bracket?

PVC or Metal is don't really matter to much.

See picture(s) bellow.

3 way 90 deg joint.

3 way 90 deg joint.


1 Answer 1


This question is awfully close to a "shopping" type connection which is normally not allowed at this site.

You will find plenty of information if you google for:

"3 way tent pole connector"


"3 way corner connectors"

  • 3
    I don't think it's a shop for me question. The test for me, is if I can google the terms and a bunch of links pop up. In this case, the asker was wondering what google terms to use, and is therefor on topic. TL:DR; What am I looking for is on topic. Where do I buy is off. Oct 6, 2015 at 13:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.