Despite my best Google queries, I simply cannot find an image of a typical water hammer arrestor symbol for a top-down 2D plumbing drawing of a single floor. Can any provide an image of this symbol or tell me if one does not exist? I certainly could create my own symbol and explain it in the key (I plan to provide a key anyways), but I would like to use standard symbols wherever possible.

I am also planning to do a riser diagram separate from the top-down 2D drawing.


How about this nifty little symbol:

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.